Women's Clifton Edge -
Regular price $160.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The super-supportive Hoka One One® Clifton Edge running shoes deliver the perfect combo of soft and light while providing a smoother ride and enhanced fit.
- Predecessor: Clifton 6.
- Cushioning: Balanced, modest cushioning for a more connected ride.
- Surface: Road.
- Heel-Toe Drop: 5 mm.
Stability: Neutral; allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Embossed TPU yarn provides a premium finish with targeted support in the forefoot.
- Lace-up closure with reinforced eyestays.
- Vertical pull tab for easy on and off.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable textile lining offers in-shoe comfort.
- Removable foam insole.
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature cushioning.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Flat-waisted geometry provides essential stability.
- Full-length wraparound EVA midsole.
- Rubberized EVA outsole delivers grip and support.
- Full-ground contact design.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz