Women's W Clifton 7 Navy
Regular price $140.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Running Shoe Support: Your Clifton 7 is a neutral running shoe ideal for medium to high arches that don't need a lot of support allowing your foot to move freely through the gait cycle.
- Cushion Level: Level 5 Cushion for a super soft landing for your smoothest stride.
- Midsole Drop: Your Women's HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 7 has a heel to toe drop of 5 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 7.1 ounces
- Perfect For: Running long distance, a quick neighborhood run and anything in-between. Best for roads and paved trails.
- VIP 90-Day Perfect Fit Promise: VIP Family Members can run all the miles in the HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 7 and if you don't totally love 'em, you can exchange them within 90 days. Awesome!
- Ultimate Breathability: This daily runner has an open-engineered sandwich construction to deliver superb breathable comfort to keep your feet cool as you pound the pavement.
- Easy Entry: The Clifton 7 has a new intuitive pull-tab for easy on and off and lightweight mesh gusset to keep the tongue in place so you can have a worry free run.
- Added Durability: Reinforced eye-stays will ensure you're Clifton 7's go the distance no matter how many miles you run.
- Softest Smoothest Ride: Get a smooth and soft landing with each step and stride with early stage meta-rocker and that signature HOKA ONE ONE full-compression EVA midsole cushioning.
- Even More Stability: This everyday running shoe was designed for a smooth and stable ride with full ground contact on each step and flat-waisted geometry for inherent stability.
- Super Light: For the amount of cushion you get, the Clifton 7 is crazy light AND crazy cushioned with strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight.