Zymic - Aloe - Women's
Regular price $80.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
An earth-friendly sandal that affords a lighter footprint, thanks to its recycled EVA midsole/topsole and RPET webbing, the Zymic sports a wider platform for inherent stability. Upping the ante with puffier straps for foot-hugging comfort, this earth-friendly travel companion delivers a fresh dose of modern styling.
- Best for: all-day wear, light hikes, getting around town
- Cushioned webbing upper with an added filler made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® provides all-day comfort
- Welded TPU details provide added splash protection , Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- The sandwhich heel strap mesh is soft, breathable and made with up to 80% recycled polyester fibers
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- MAX-COMF sole technology features a dual-density foam bottom made from up to 30% recycled EVA with a cushy footbed providing instant step in comfort, and a thick responsive midsole for lightweight support and stability
- 30% recycled EVA midsole provides maximum, lightweight comfort
- Injection molded outsole made from up to 20% recycled EVA is flexible and provides outstanding comfort and performance
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.